Monday, October 1, 2012

I'm Not Pulling This Stuff From My Butt!

So the other day, I set up a Google Alert, one for myself (not going to reveal that one, sorry), one for the Chelsea Hoffman Exposed Facebook Page, one on Chelsea Hoffman, and a few others. 

The proof is in the pudding people. I'm seriously not pulling this stuff from my butt. Here are a few other recent examples of what Chelsea is doing. 

Make sure to not only read the articles, but the comments themselves. These comments are mostly from people who have are personally affected by her writing. 

Oh, and by the way, these other articles, are being written by other Gather.com members!


Response to Chelsea Hoffman's "Did Rajwinder Kaur Join a Cult?"




Response to Chelsea Hoffman's "Is Rajwinder Kaur Dead or is this a Hoax?"


While I do realize that 3 of these links were written by the same person, it is still a PRIME example of what Chelsea is doing to these poor families who are already hurting so badly. 

This needs to STOP!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this Chelsea chick is one of the most hypocritical people I have ever seen in my life. It's fine for her to abuse, ect. Yet when someone states something and shows what she herself has done, then she quotes whole sections of things you agreed to when joining a site? It's about time Chelsea was held accountable for her actions. I think one should be able to press criminal charges against a person like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there are several suits in progress.

    ReplyDelete